Mocavo Search

Loading Mocavo Search Widget...

23 May 2011

A new blogger

Unbelievable, isn't it.  Well, it is to me anyway.  Not that there is a new blogger, of course.  I can't believe it is me stepping into the world of blogging.  I've never been one with a lot to say and one of the first words I would use to describe myself is "quiet."

Bloggers are not necessarily noisy people, mind you, but they are people with some understanding or knowledge they think others want (or should want) to read, consider or respond to.  But I've rarely felt compelled to put anything in my head "out there."

However, recently I've been enjoying reading stories others have found in their family history, and as I've found a few stories in my own, I thought maybe someone else would enjoy them too.

Maybe I'll also share my journey as I learned how to research my family.  Maybe I'll write on other topics.  Maybe I'll write 2 or 3 times, run out of anything to say and delete the whole blog.  We'll see, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment